Do you remember the Back to School illustration I did a month ago, in which I’ve drawn 10 items handmade by some independent Italian makers? You really enjoyed this idea that’s why I decided to reintroduce it again, inspired by the fall season, which I’m enjoying more than usual! They’re all items I really appreciate and I hope you will love them too, let me know what do you think about these makers and this illustration!
As for the first “Sustainable illustrated Outfit” I did, you can find this artwork as a free printable in my download area!
Clockwise from above:
- “Oblò” Hoodie Comeleciliegie
- Tulle skirt Gruccialterna
- Shoes La Babette
- Necklace Aspettaevedrai
- Backpack Guapamole Lab
- Headband La casa nel vento Lab
- Pouch Danilla Bag
- Chai Tea Melissa Erboristeria
- Felt brooch Non Solo Nuvole
- Pottery earrings Le Roselline
Thanks for reading and see you soon